The Helen Heller Agency
We are a full service boutique literary agency specializing in internationally successful front-list adult and young adult fiction and non-fiction, with clients at the top of the New York Times and London Sunday Times lists. As a boutique agency, we are proud to be able to maintain strong relationships and work closely with our authors at all stages of the publishing process.
Since 1988 we have built our reputation as an internationally respected agency on the belief that our clients, and their concerns, are paramount. There is more to being a literary agent than merely ‘sealing the deal’, and we pride ourselves on our experience in working editorially with our authors when necessary before taking them to market — a process that can make the difference between just any offer, and a terrific offer!
We welcome email submissions as per our Submissions Guidelines; no snail mail, drop-in or phone queries please.
Taking a look at our client page and where international rights have been sold? Please hover over the book covers on an author page to view these details.
You can also stay connected to all our latest news by following us on Twitter: @TheHHAgency
August 21st, 2014
We’ve got North American Labour Day weekend coming up (Aug 30 – Sept 1, 2014) and no doubt there will be lots of reading recommendations coming your way online. We’ve done the work for you with three fantastic novels out this summer – No Safe House, The Pearl That Broke Its Shell and The Devil On Her Tongue – yours to win from @TheHHAgency!
The two steps to win:
- RT this tweet
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers to the questions below (Subject line: “Labour Day Weekend #bookbundle giveaway”)
We will be making a random selection from all correct giveaway entries at 12pm EST on Monday, August 25. One lucky winner will be set for a weekend of sensational reading!
Thanks for participating, good luck and enjoy these bestsellers…
LINWOOD BARCLAY, No Safe House
1. What is the name of the character who narrates No Time For Goodbye and who reappears to narrate No Safe House?
2. What does this character do for a living?
NADIA HASHIMI, The Pearl That Broke its Shell
3. Where in the world is The Pearl That Broke Its Shell set?
4. What is the meaning of the term ‘bacha posh’?
LINDA HOLEMAN, The Devil On Her Tongue
5. What Canadian city is Linda originally from?
6. What was the title of Linda’s first book?